DSM Screen is short of Dutch State Mines Screen. It is also referred to sieve bend screen. It is a curved concave wedge bar type of stationary screen. The common DSM screen available types are 45°, 60°, 120°, 270°, 300°. Different types have the special applications, they are widely used in waste water cleaning up, mineral processing, sugar mill and paper processing.
- Efficient separation with sharp cut;
- Unique profile wire welded wedge wire sieve bend;
- Safe and stand equipment;
- Simple screen replacement design;
- Pneumatically operated washing jet for screen surface.
- Sugar mill.
- Mineral processing;
- Waste water cleaning up;
- Condensate water filtration;
- Column bottoms purification;
- 45° DSM screen is suitable for thickening and screens;
- 120° DSM screen is used for separating water suspension.
Above is the summary info about DSM Screen, here shows the specifications about profile wire and the screen.
- V- wire screen (Screen only for Rotary Juice Screen / Trommel drum screen 1800mm ID × 3500 OAL).
- V- wire size = 1.8mm width ; 4.3mm height (# 69 profile wire, SR 475 support rods).
- Slot = 0.7mm, Material = Stainless Steel SUS 304.
2. Sheets - DSM screen.
- Material = Stainless steel SUS 304.
- Dimension = 1840mm width, 1600mm arc length, radius (R) 60 degree.
- Slot opening 0.5mm.
- Wedge bar width 1.5mm.
- Opening area appr. 25%.
- Wedge profile v-rod type SH55D.
- Support rods type SR250.
- End bar size 25mm width, 10mm thick.
- Rib spacing = standard.