How to Order Wedge Wire Screen?
As Wedge Wire Screens have various types: Welded Wedge Wire Panel, Sieve Bend Screen, Cylinder Wedge Wire. Different types wedge wire screens have different parameters. For the reason, when ordering wedge wire screens, it is most important to give information in full detail.
Welded Wedge Wire Panels
Wedge Wire Details:
- Section Number;
- Numbers needed include Overall length - parallel to wedge wires; Overall width - parallel to cross rods .
- Are cross rods to be secured by riveting, screwing or clamping?
- Is there any reason for wedge wires to extend more than half a pitch beyond the end cross rods?
Side Frame Details:
- Dimensions of cross sections:
- Sketches - Show details of the frame and relative position of wedge wires.
- Sketches - Show location and size of bolt holes:, wires, bolt holes in notches side or rubber frame.
Sieve Bend Screen
- Profile wire types;
- Slot size;
- Separation size;
- Screen Slope;
- Screen length and width;
- Finish condition, tensile strength and surface finish.
Cylinder Wedge Wire Screen
- Flow types: internal or external;
- Screen Diameter;
- Screen Height;
- Slot Sizes;
- Cross Rod Nums.
- No matter which type you need above wedge wire products, The following things are needed.
- Quantity for each size and each grade;
- Delivery Schedule;
- Packing requirements- coil, spool etc. with specific dimensions;
- Port of shipment/ Destination.